Saturday, May 26, 2007

seeking wireless headset recommendations

I'm not in a hurry, but eventually I'd like to get a wireless headset. The cheapo headset I got has gotten flaky on me (the microphone part has come loose) so I got a cheap microphone that plugs into the mike port (plug?). The wireless headsets I looked at all cost more than I could justify spending on zero research. Recs, anyone? Yes, you, my copious readers. Laf.

While I'm talking about eventual purchases, I'm gonna get a linux box one of these days. Maybe after I move to a bigger place.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

What kind of wireless headset? Like a Bluetooth one? I've used the same bluetooth headset for my mobile phone as for linking to my laptop to chat on Skype. Not too bad.

9:54 PM  
Blogger kuri* said...

Yeah, I think so. Most of the ones available seem to be bluetooth; I did see some that advertised working for phones and laptops. Hrm... will have to check out the headsets.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home