Tuesday, March 14, 2006

audio recording software, thunderbird

Occasionally I use Total Recorder to record some of my favorite programs from bbc radio. It's a solid program that I've never had problems with. Definitely worth the mere $12 for the standard version. The pro version seems very nice though, automatically splitting up files for you.

However, after upgrading from XP Home to XP Professional, my installation was messed up so I thought I'd try some other recording programs and see how they compare. Right now I'm testing out Loop Recorder. So far it seems quite straightforward and easy to use.

update: Mar. 17: actually, it's a bit confusing to use. But I like the editing feature; when you save you can specify the exact section you'd like to save.

I'm a little annoyed by how Thunderbird crashes occasionally. I hate losing emails that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home