Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I don't remember, .NET

I swear my team leader is falling back on the classic Reagan defense of denying all knowledge. The client asked why we didn't point out that the change that they requested was odd. Team leader's response, "We didn't notice that it was strange." Either he's lying or he has no long term memory.

I can kind of understand the desire to forget all facts related to this project, but it makes me wonder if he's getting senile or something, even though he's only 40.

So far, I am highly unimpressed with .NET. First of all, Visual Source Safe seems pretty weak. It takes a couple clicks to see comments associated with a particular commited change. Also, is it at all integrated with Visual Studio?

The debugger doesn't work at times. For no apparent reason.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MS's evil attempt to dumb everyone down to Basic. I just learned that Basic was one of MS's earliest products. It must have been Gates' personal goal to turn everyone into vegetables.

12:27 AM  
Blogger kuri* said...

Primitive version control tools really bug me. It's so needlessly inefficient.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home